CCSI Plastic Crowncap Database - Quick Search
How does searching work:
- Entering a word (or a list of words) will look for any crown cap having any of the words
Example: Budweiser Alabama
- Entering a minus sign before a word will exclude any crown cap that has this word from the results
Example: Budweiser -Alabama
- Entering a plus sign before a word will include only crown caps that have this word in their data
Example: +Budweiser +Alabama
- Putting a phrase in between quotes will search for crowns that have the exact phrase in their data.
Example: "Budweiser Alabama"
- The star serves as the truncation (or wildcard) operator.